The Hawkins Precision Hunter Magazine is the answer for shooters wanting run magazines in their hunting rifles without sacrificing COAL in their rounds. These flush magazines are specifically designed to be used in our Hunter DBM and give hunters additional magazine space for longer bullets/calibers. Their flush design also will not snag on branches or brush, and make it easy to load and unload rifles quickly.
Short Action Weight: 2.6 oz
LA 300 PRC/28 Nosler Weight: 3.2 oz
300 NM/338 Lapua Weight: 3.8 oz
- Made specifically for the Hawkins Precision Hunter M5 DBM
- – Short Action Standard cartridge magazine holds 4 rounds (~2.880″ Internal Length)
- – Short Action Magnum cartridge magazine holds 3 rounds (~2.980″ Internal Length)
- – Long Action magazines hold 3 rounds (~3.770″ internal length)
– Long Actions are designed to be run with beltless magnum cases. May not feed optimally with belted mags
- – Long Action Hunter DBMs require gunsmithing in factory length factory Remington 700 actions and Zermatt Origins to accommodate the magazine COAL.
- Note – Users may need to contact a gunsmith to run the 2.980″ 6.5 PRC magazine for proper feeding. These magazines do not feature a binder plate and your action may need machine work to prevent bullets from catching below the feed ramp.
SA Standard, SA Magnum, LA 300 PRC, LA 300 NM
$130.00 – $135.00